Makes the Dream Work!
Wedding Network Seattle Meeting
Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 6-9 pm
Collaboration through Comedy:
All work is human centered and people are your business, whether interfacing with brides, grooms, or other vendors. We believe insights drive results and the best insights come from people — your team and your customers. Through Design Thinking, Organizational Improv, and Innovation Facilitation, we help you solve complex business problems, boost customer value, and improve team performance. Our customized experiences develop team skill sets and spur collective creativity, innovation, and actionable results.
Guest Speaker: Coonoor Behal, Founder and CEO of Mindhatch. She will take us through fun, experiential activities that will help you apply the skills, behaviors, and mindsets of improv comedy to improve your teamwork and collaboration.
Venue: Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
440 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Self-parking is available under the building.
Please bring your parking tickets to Fogo de Chao for three hour validation.
Valet Parking is not validated.
Andrea Harrison, Pink Blossom Events
Until 3/12/19 at 11:59 PM
$45 Non-Members per person
$35 Members per person with Member Code
3/13/19 to 3/22/19 at 11:59 PM
$55 Non-Members per person
$45 Members per person with Member Code
3/23/19 to Event
$60 Non-Members per person
$50 Members per person with Member Code
In order for you to be able to receive member pricing for meetings, use your SPECIFIC Wedding Network Seattle Membership Coupon Code. Your code was emailed in the newsletter for this event. Please check it before ordering! This code is exclusive to you and for the purchase of your meeting ticket only. It is not transferable.
- Beginning at 6:15pm
- Market Table and Feijoada Bar with seasonal salads, exotic vegetables, imported cheeses, smoked salmon, cured meats, Fogo feijoada (traditional black bean stew with sausage), seasonal soup, and more
- Beginning at 6:40pm
- Fire-roasted meats including Filet Mignon, Rib Eye, Picanha, Lamb Chops, Chicken, Sausage, and more
- Traditional Brazilian sides of warm pão de queijo (cheese bread), crispy polenta, mashed potatoes, and caramelized bananas
- Chapter Director: Mikaela Carnes of Sugar & Spice Events
- Andrea Harrison of Pink Blossom Events
- Kayla Heffner of Seatown Sweets
- Greg Lowder of Affairs to Remember DJ Entertainment
- Ashley Speight of It’s Your Day Events
- Holly Yee of Holly Yee Floral Architecture